Monday, July 5, 2010

Thought of the Day

"Being oneself requires the determination to move beyond one's cultural origins, not to mention the courage to combine remnants from here and there in the creation of a design in step with current fashion.  This is how I will express my voice."

I keep thinking to myself, this thing isn't going to make itself, I have to.  It's a path that requires step after step.  It's important to keep moving but also enjoy the process.  By me working hard while loving what I do, I can really provide something that makes this world better, more enjoyable, more fabulous.

I know this is what drives me.  This is my passion.  When you can't sleep and wake up at 4 am for no reason but just to design, then you know you have found your true love from a career perspective.

Your whole life you see everyone else around you.  You hear countless opinions.  You wonder who you should be.  Then one day after you have been on one hell of a journey, you wake up.  You realize your dream can be a reality.  Furthermore, it's you who you really want to be.  Now all that is left is DIG DEEP within yourself and pull that inner soul outward and share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment