Thursday, May 20, 2010

Give YOUR Soul

In the creative world, you are constantly barraged with other people's opinions. We are all so different and uniquely programmed that it would be impossible to please everyone. One person believes this, another person believes that... So in the big picture it isn't important to please everyone, what is important is that you remember why you are doing what you are doing. The main reason why you do what you do in the creative world is PASSION! Passion is derived from your heart and your soul. So in the big picture, you should give your soul through your artistic abilities. When I express what is inside of me, I feel like I'm singing from the top of the tallest building downtown; it's my voice that I'm sharing with this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment