Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Blue Room

Yesterday the idea came to me in the "Blue Room" at FiDM. I've got it, now just to expand on it! 2010, the start of it is happening this year.

I finished a final for my Saturday class and all my midterms for my remaining four classes! Awesome feeling and I feel like I'm on top of it all for once! The ducks are behaving themselves and may just be standing in a decent, somewhat of a straight row; it's time to roll the ball and hatch that business egg. What does all this mean? haha it's code for lil elle's good idea that finally feels right. Here we go... initial stages are in order!

What's interesting is sometimes I get this feeling of where I am going to end up and then it usually happens. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds and where I end up next year.

Thought of the day - create your own vision and keep taking steps in that direction at a good pace that is favorable to what your heart is telling you!

No comments:

Post a Comment