Thursday, March 4, 2010

They call me Elle!

It's funny, in every city I live in I have a different nickname. In DC, it was Marilyn because I wore my hair curly and resembled Marilyn Monroe. Now in LA, it's Elle, somewhat short for Elena. I know where someone knows me from by what nickname they call me. I have various nicknames from soccer, cheerleading/college, high school...

I pulled an all nighter last night - working on tech flats, specs, fashion figure sketches, fabric swatches, sewing an organza skirt... then I woke up and went to an early morning class then onto work. The awesome thing about this whole event is I actually had a smile on my face after going through all of this and it honestly hasn't felt like a big deal. I am tired, but still so jazzed to be doing what I'm doing.

It will be interesting to see where I decide to live once I finish my Fashion Design program at FiDM - either stay in LA or go to NYC or perhaps London... who knows... but I will find the path that I need to be on or stay on!

Oh and if you want to consider me a close friend, feel free to call me Elle as well (;

My thought for today - What should you wear??? I recommend a SMILE (:

xoxo,
Elle

1 comment:

  1. You seem so happy and to be loving what you do! That is so great to hear! Love your updates!!

    ReplyDelete