Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Big Bolt of Fabric

I was quite the spectacle in dowtown LA about twenty mins ago. I got an amazing deal on some fabric that I felt inspired by, so I made the purchase and had to carry a bolt of denim as well as a huge bag filled with other cut fabric and notions. Literally I was carrying approx 40lbs! Little me walking with that load (in high heels of course) was quite the experience. But I love what I do and I'm excited to start making some of my design ideas over my break after I finish finals this week!!

I have done such a fabulous job of keeping my thoughts positive in getting everything done this quarter. I work 5-6 days a week, last week I actually worked seven days!! Yesterday I worked two different jobs... but here I am feeling calm and collected and excited to start my next project for finals. However, the next two days are going to be the most productive days of my life. I also have to go to work and due to Day Light Savings time, I lose an hour tonight! Oh dear (;

Here we go!!! I'm going to do my best work and love the process. Positive thoughts will carry me even farther!

No comments:

Post a Comment