Saturday, March 20, 2010

SURVIVAL.

It's called survival [period]. This is a description of my finals week to end my quarter at FiDM. I'm not used to being so heavily challenged, I have had several sleepless nights to finish all of my projects. I'm still not done, two more days. Monday I have two more and then I will officially be finished. I feel like I'm running a marathon, I'm on the last two miles... gotta keep on going. My studio is a mess, fabric everywhere, papers everywhere, sketches everywhere, books everywhere. Once I am finished, first thing will be to clean my studio, second thing will be to go to the ocean and relax/regroup.

I have learned so much and my skills are improving drastically. I am also really enjoying my job serving at the Daily Grill. I work with a great group of people and the guests are of the business/professional type. The guests remind me of the business world I used to work in. My job is a nice balance which allows me to step out of my "creative space" in my studio and network and interact.

Almost there, keep cheering me on, I need your support! Definitely can't do this alone.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it. Hang in there, it's only a few more days of hardship. Complete this and your that much closer to your career!

    ReplyDelete