Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Want to be The Next Monique Lhuillier

Ok so I'm back from San Diego.  I have been all over the board in places and in thoughts going through my head.  Oh dear it's been an interesting ride.  Oh and the ride's direction is still not quite set.  In the past 24 hours I have been on the track of applying for banking jobs and deciding that going back into what my past seven years of work experience would be the smart thing to do.  Then I have been on the I will just try and start up my business on my own.  And then I have been on the track of I should NOT give up on my dreams.

A dream is an aspiration, a goal, an aim.

One of the most famous designers that went to school in LA at FIDM is Monique Lhuillier.  I love her designs and what she has done with her business.  She also has the cutest family and house in Bel Air.  If I could trade places or seek to have a similar life as someone, it would be Monique's.

If I have talent, work hard, never give up, and network I will be able to live my dream.  I have to keep reminding myself that this is a process, it's not going to be easy, and it's not going to happen over night.  PERSEVERANCE will be my key.

No comments:

Post a Comment