Monday, November 29, 2010

Your Capacity is Far Beyond What You Can Imagine

"Your capacity is far beyond what you can imagine." - Elder Richard G. Scott

I have been looking back on how my skills and knowledge in the fashion world have improved so much since the first day of school.  What I could do in one week, I can now do in a matter of a few hours.  It's amazing to see progress.

It's great to visualize what you want out of life, then analyze how to get there, and then finalize it!  Visualize, Analyze, Finalize!  These happen to be concepts a great fashion designer utilizes in the process of design, but can absolutely be applied to anything you want out of life.

Everyday in life we should pursue our goals.  Our goals should be balanced in terms of personal/family/spiritual relationships, career/work, and serving others.

So many times in life we hit bumps or even brick walls along the way.  Never give up no matter what.  Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.  Life is not meant to be perfect, but it is important that we are constantly pushing ourselves toward perfection.  Every step I take in my own personal progress, the happier I am on the interior and exterior.  Instead of thinking that something is impossible or you "can't" do something, STOP, rethink, and start with a "how can I..."  It's all about taking the first step, once you do that, keep working and then you will realize how everything just seems to work out and things will fall into place.  Just start by thinking "all I have to do is take the first step" and then TAKE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment