Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Will Go Where You Want Me to Go ;)

All I can do now is think about the countdown - the countdown of how many weeks/days/hrs I have left until I graduate from FiDM and leave LA.  I feel like all I am doing now is just waiting for the end of school to arrive.  I have the toughest month ahead of me in terms of what I will be required to produce.  It will be awesome to push myself as hard as I can and then look back and know how I really did give it everything I've got!

I've made my decision - I am moving, moving out of LA and to.... I'm sure it's not a big secret at this point but I am moving to.... Salt Lake City, Utah.  Home sweet home.  It's time to pull the plug from city life and recharge.  Not sure why, but I feel like that is the place where the good Lord wants me to be for a little while.  I'm not sure how long I will stay but I'm just going to lead with my heart for now, wait for my head to follow, and watch out for the opportunities around me.  My small business has officially started.  So many things in the works right now, but first I need to finish school and put in as much effort as I can in my final projects.  Once the final "school bell" rings for me, then I will full fledge commit myself to my fashion design business.  I'm going to pursue my next biggest goal and make this happen for me no matter what.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment