Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One More to GO!

I am in the midst of finals for design!  Last night equated to no sleep and sewing all hours of the night.  I completed a pair of capri pants with extra large cuffs and a motif draped dress w/lining out of Georgette fabric.  So many times during my night last night of final projects I wanted to quit.  However that didn't happen.  I love this too much.  My weeks have consisted of approximately 80 hr plus weeks - attending classes, projects, and working my side job outside of school.  I have completed four finals and now just one more to go tomorrow night for my computer pattern drafting class.  After tomorrow, I will have one remaining quarter until I am officially a FiDM Fashion Design Professional Designation Graduate!  It's just around the corner.  I want my last quarter to be my best!  I have now fully adapted to being a fashion design student.  I have a whole new view and a tremendous amount of respect for what it really requires to successfully survive a renown fashion design program.  This has been quite the refining experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment