Monday, October 19, 2009

Life Changes and Peanut Butter

Hmmm... peanut butter is one of the best things in life.  It is my ultimate comfort food.  No matter how much I eat it, I never get tired of it.  You can put peanut butter on almost anything to make it taste better.  As for me, a new starving/broke graduate student, this glorious peanut butter has made a huge improvement of the slightly stale bread I must consume in order to have lunch on a budget.  Peanut butter is a substance that I do not want missing in my life.

Now as for the life changes part... now that I'm entirely on my own in a brand new city I've had some time to think about my life and what I want.  I'm pursuing my dream, which honestly has been a lot of ups and downs already and the process just started.  I do believe with a lot more patience and time, the ride will become smoother and I will be more equipped to enjoy it!  However, there is still something missing.  I am now going to let go of my brain constantly controlling my life and listen to my heart.  My heart is telling me that I am missing something in my life.  I want to achieve balance and my life appears to be on the "a-symmetrical" side currently.  I think I know what I am missing, let's just see if I can now let go of my pride and seek it out.  In the end, my most important goal is to be happy.  Oh and be happy with a plentiful amount of peanut butter!

Right now I am off to the California Market Center to meet with a manufacturer and learn more about their business.  Cross your fingers that a good opportunity or at least a learning experience will come out of this for me.  After my meeting that I individually arranged by chance meeting this group of people in a restaurant, I will head on to my second class of the day - History of Costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment